Whether you already have a few goats or you are just thinking of getting a couple, here are links to some of Thrifty Homesteader's most useful goat posts ...
Getting Your Goats
- Choosing livestock for your homestead
- Urban goats
- Quarantining new animals
- Debunking 9 ill-conceived notions about pet goats
Goat Care Basics
- 7 things goats need
- Sheltering your goats
- One is the loneliest number
- Rotational grazing
- Learning to milk a goat
- Goats in winter
Time for Kids!
- Kidding in winter
- Conducting a newborn check in goat kids
- Castration options for goat kids
- How many kids can a doe feed?
- Dam-raised vs. bottle: Socialization